Are you thinking of throwing away some old things that you don’t use any more? Think twice! If you are from those people who keep old useless items around their homes, that don’t serve for anything, but only take up your space, from unknown reasons such as sentimental feelings and connections that you have with some of them, not enough time to deal with them or laziness (yes, laziness too) , then you should definitely find some free time to read our article and find in it the best way to deal with old items that you don’t use, but at the same time you don’t throw either.
One way to deal with old items is to use them is some DIY project and transform them into something new and useful. There are so many creative DIY projects that will help you find some new use of your old items. Some of them are presented in the gallery below. You might never before thought that old things can be useful again, in such a creative way, but after you see all the new usages people have fount to old items, you will see you were wrong before. Check the list of old items turned into new, creative and useful home furniture, and other useful stuffs bellow, and start you DIY project right now!
1. Turn an Old Bike Into a Bathroom Counter
2. Repurpose a Card Catalogue Into a Mini Bar
3. Repurpose Old CD Holders Into Bagel Storage Device
4. Use Old Lego Pieces As a Key Holder
5. Upcycle a Shopping Cart Into a Rolling Chair
6. Turn Old Suitcases Into Side Tables
7. Turn Old Picture Frames Into Serving Trays
8. Old Piano Outdoor Fountain
9. Create a clock out of a bike wheel
10. Use your favorite, old cassette tape as a coin purse
11. Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls to Organize Cables and Chords
12. Use a Pipe with Valves as a Coat Rack