Cleaning a small holes between your keyboard is hard. Since the space between each key is so small, it is difficult to remove the dust that accumulates there. High pressure air spray is an option to clean it up, but doesn’t work as well as this awesome cleaning slime we are about to show you, which leaves no residue. You can also use it in other hard to reach places and corners.
We want to give you the best tips and advice for cleaning your home on the easiest way and we are happy to share with you one genius tutorial that could help you a lot. Not only for keyboard but for other small holes around your home and it is genius for your car too.
What you’ll need:
– 2 tablespoons multipurpose glue
– 5 tablespoon of water
– 4 teaspoons of borax
1. In a small bowl place the glue and one tablespoon of water. Mix well. You can add in one or two drops of food coloring in case you want to make a colored slime.
2. In another bowl, combine the borax and four tablespoons of water. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved. This is critical so that the dough does not leave any residue.
3. Combine the mixtures from both containers and mix them together immediately.
4. Play with the slime in your hands until the slime stops feeling wet, although it should be slightly moist.
To check it is ready, place it on a piece of paper and let sit a few seconds – it should not leave any marks or residue behind.
To use it, apply it to the computer keyboard or anywhere where you need to clean then pull it off. The dirt in the cracks between the keys will stick to slime. When you’re finished with it, store it in a tightly sealed bag or in an airtight jar. If it starts to dry up, you can add some water drops to it.