Do you have a box full with Popsicle sticks that you don’t know what to do with? You don’t need to be doctor to use the well “doctor’s office recognizable popsicle sticks”. They are so inexpensive so there is almost no house that has not at least one box of them in the house. In this post we are going to share with you some useful crafts with Popsicle sticks that will show you some creative and useful ways to use them in everyday life. The most of these crafts are so easy to be done so you can make them together with your children, that way, creating useful items for your home and spending quality time with your kids.
Scroll down the page and see how versatile and fun Popsicle sticks can be. See how you can make your own chandelier and use it in the living room or in your kid’s room and adding a touch of something personal you have DIY in your home décor. Or see how you can use Popsicle stick to make jewelry for your little girl, such as those adorable bracelets we choose for today’s article. You can also make your own wall clock using 12 Popsicle sticks instead of numbers for example. Or, some small baskets in which you can keep some items as pencils, pens … at one place. These and even more creative DIY Popsicle sticks crafts are presented in the gallery below. Don’t miss to try any of them.
1. Make your own craft stick stationery holder
2. Turn embroidery hoops and Popsicle sticks into a beautiful chandelier
3. Make bracelets with pop slice sticks
4. Make little fantails with Popsicle sticks
5. DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi Tape
6. Popsicle stick sunflowers
7. Make cute little bird feeder
8. Popsicle stick herb garden labels
9. Popsicle stick baskets
10. Make your own clock
11. Popsicle Stick Icosahedron
12. Wrap the sticks around the inside of the vase in a cool pattern