The car nowadays is most need thing for most of us. Simple we need and usually some of you spend really good part of the day in the car.
Cars are essential to daily living, allowing young professionals to commute to work each day and entire families to jump from one activity to the next. And maybe some of you simply could not imagine the live without car.
So when we conclude that the car is important part of our life usually it is important to know that every car owner take care about his car. Simply everyone want so improve the ride and to make the life simpler. There are very creative car owner around the world that has invented pretty smart car hacks that could improve ride forever and definitely make it a far more easier. Below we have made a short list of 20 absolutely best car hacks every car owner should know. Enjoy!
1. Clean your headlights with toothpaste.
2. Shine Your Car With Hair Conditioner
3. Declutter your windshield by stripping off old registration stickers without leaving a mess.
4. Removing Pet Hair from Car with Rubber Glove
5. Say goodbye to trash in your car by chucking it into a plastic cereal box
6. Use a shower caddy as a distracting seat divider by storing things they can use for fun activities during the drive.
7. Get rid of unsightly scuffs on your car by rubbing some toothpaste on them.
8. Car Seat Hammock for Dogs
9. An empty gum container can hold your loose change better than your coin tray
10. How to Make Windshield Washer Fluid
11. Keep your cup holders clean by putting in silicone cupcake liners
12. Use a can of compressed air to blast dirt out of your air conditioning vents.
13. Double your SUVs space by using DIY shelf
14. Thread a rubber band through the air vents to hold your phone in place
15. Clean your windshield wipers with alcohol
16. Make your hubcaps gleam by cleaning them with baking soda
17. Use soda to remove corrosion during an emergency situation from battery terminals
18. Replace Fanbelt with Pantyhose
19. How to Keep a Windshield Crack from Spreading
20. Use old socks to cover windshield wipers during a night outdoors so that they don’t freeze to your windshield.
source Discover more car hacks at cheapcarinsurance.net