Museums are ones of the places in world in which you can find the most of the art masterpieces ever created. If you enjoy admiring artifacts, sculptures and other artistic masterpieces and you enjoy visiting museums, let use invite you to a journey in which you will enjoy both, the inside and the outside of the museum. These museums from the gallery below will make this journey an unforgettable experience for all art lovers that also admire architecture, because they are real magic from outside.
Although they may display an array of art miracles that are worth fortune, believe us, if you just visit them once, you will fall in love with their outside architecture as they present some specific architecture designs that no one can resist. The next time you are planning a culture trip somewhere, we recommend you to visit any of these museums. You will enjoy them both from inside and outside.
1.The Biesbosch Museum in Werkendam
2. The Rose Museum in Beijing, China
3. The Messner Mountain Museum Corones in South Tyrol
4. Museum in Taranaki, New Zealand
5. The Broad art museum in Los Angeles, California
6. The curved concrete surrounding the exterior of the Baroque Museum in Mexico,
7. Copper plates cover the exterior of the Museum of Fire in Zory, Poland,
8. The geometric cutouts around the large Sumida Hokusai Museum in Tokyo, Japan
9. Museum of Rock in Roskilde, Denmark,
10. The wine museum and theme park in Bordeaux, France,