Every parent must see these ingenious hacks. WhatsUpMum a popular youtube channel has made really useful video which will help to many parents. You know that bath time can be really hard process for the most of you and we are sure that the safety of your kids is always on the first place in everything what you are doing.
- For making a bath time safer, funnier and a lot more efficient there are super cool and very helpful hacks in the video below.
- These 12 bathtime hacks are must know. Here is a small part of what you can see in the video:
- Use non-slip decals to make the tub safer, and create zones for each kid in order to keep the peace.
- Spray foaming shaving cream into a bowl, grab some brushes and let kids paint all over the bath.
- Limit soap by twisting rubber bands around the pump nozzle. When pushing down, it delivers only a small amount of soap.
- Secure little ones in a laundry basket to make it easier for them to sit, and keep their toys in reach.
- Use a pool noodle to cover metal shower tracks to help kids safe in the bath, and you feel comfortable leaning against it.
- Hot glue the hole in squirt or squeak toys to prevent mold.
- Freeze toys in ice cubes, & toss them into the bath. Your kids will love watching them melt!
For more watch the full video below and enjoy!WhatsUpMoms